Jalevel biodegradable gel is Out of Stock
And will NOT be re-stocked again. You can check our biorevitalizants section for alternatives.
Jalevel is a medical device, based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with a high degree of purification, which is used to rejuvenate the skin and prevent the signs of aging.
Jalevel was created specifically to restore the beauty and youth of the skin.
Due to the unique composition of Jalevel, it can be used as a Skinbooster and a Moisturizer at the same time.
- Hyaluronic Acid (20 mg/ml)
- Dehydration of the horny layer decreased tone and elasticity
- Elimination of superficial wrinkles
- Improvement of skin repair processes, for example, in the treatment of scar tissue
- Combined therapy with peeling, laser therapy, radio wave therapy, and other invasive aesthetic procedures
- perfect skin moisturizing, thus reducing visible dryness and
- preventing wrinkles
- giving radiance to tired-looking skin
- improving skin tone and reviving skin firmness
- giving a fresher and healthier look to the skin
- improving skin repair processes, for example, in the treatment of
scar tissue caused by superficial wounds (acne, chickenpox)
- preparing of the skin before aggressive procedures
(laser resurfacing, chemical peelings)
1 syringes of 2 ml
- unique composition
- a high concentration of hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml
- the ideal molecular weight of hyaluronic acid molecules
- convenience dose (2 ml) to treat several areas at once
- high purity hyaluronic acid.
What is the result of HA deficit?
As we age, the amount of HA in our body decreases because of external factors and natural aging. To the age of 50, we lose almost half of all HA. In the skin, the decrease in the concentration of HA results in dehydration and a drop in collagen and elastin production, thus leading to dryness, sagging, and wrinkles.
Replenishing HA prevents skin thinning (0,6% per year) and has a positive effect on skin appearance.