HYACORP BODY CONTOURING MLF1
HYACORP MLF1 is an absorbable skin implant with a high level of purity. It is a medical device intended for single use only and is produced from a hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
HYACORM MLF1 is specially designed for the body contouring and shaping.
1ml of HYAcorp MLF1 contains:
- Hyaluronic acid 2.0 mg
- Hyaluronic acid cross-linked 20.0 mg
- Sodium chloride 6.9 mg
- Water for injection ad 1.0 ml
- Particle size 200-350 microns
HYACORP MLF1 is intended to be used as a means of restoring lost volume and contouring body surfaces. The depth of the injection can vary depending on the treatment site, the subcutaneous application and the supraperiostal application.
- Correction of concave deformities
HYAcorp MLF1 and HYAcorp MLF2
can be combined with each other for the best results of correction and alignment of the skin texture.
- increase in volume and correction of the shape of the buttocks and hips;
- volume increase and correction of the shape of the legs;
- increase in volume and correction of the shape of calves;
- correction of atrophic skin changes (injuries and operations);
- correction of changes associated with inadequate redistribution of the volume of soft tissues or its complete loss.
- minimally invasive method;
- the ability to influence sexual feelings;
under local anesthesia;
the injection zone was treated with an antiseptic;
periurethral injection of 3 to 5 ml of HYAcorp MLF1 superficially into the mucosa with a retrograde injection technique.
1 syringe of 10 ml